QUALITY PRINCIPALSMajestic Metals depends on our customers and therefore should understand current and future customer needs.
Principle 1 -Customer focus
Majestic Metals depends on our customers and therefore should understand current and future customer needs. We will meet customer requirements and strive to exceed customer expectations. We realize the benefits are of such a focus will result in:
- Increased revenue and market share obtained through flexible and fast responses to market opportunities.
- Increased effectiveness in the use of the organization's resources to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Improved customer loyalty leading to repeat long-term business.
- Participation in future product design and manufacturability.
Principle 2- Leadership
Majestic Metals leaders will establish unity of purpose and direction of the organization. They will create and maintain an internal environment in which people can become fully involved in achieving the organization's objectives.
In this environment:
- People will understand and be motivated towards the organization's goals and objectives.
- Activities will be evaluated, aligned and implemented in a unified way.
- Miscommunication between levels of an organization will be minimized.
Principle 3- Involvement of people
People at all levels are the essence of an organization and their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for the organization's benefit.
Majestic Metals management is committed to developing:
- Motivated, committed and involved people within the organization.
- Innovation and creativity in furthering the organization's objectives.
- Employees that are accountable for their own performance.
- An environment that supports employees that are eager to participate in and contribute to continual improvement.
Principle 4- Process approach
A desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process. Senior management will design and maintain processes that:
- Lower costs and shorter cycle times through effective use of resources.
- Improved, consistent and predictable results.
- Focused and prioritized improvement opportunities.
Principle 5- System approach to management
Majestic Metals management places value on identifying, understanding and managing interrelated processes as a system. We recognize that this contributes to the organization's effectiveness and efficiency in achieving its objectives through:
- Integration and alignment of the processes that will best achieve the desired results.
- Focusing effort on the key processes.
- Providing confidence to interested parties as to the consistency, effectiveness and efficiency of the organization.
Principle 6-Continual improvement
Majestic Metals management is committed to continual improvement of the organization's overall performance. "Always Improving" is a part of our communication language and a permanent objective of the organization.
Principle 7- Factual approach to decision making
Majestic Metals management believes that effective decisions are based on the analysis of data and information and experience.
Principle 8- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
Majestic Metals management supports the concept that an organization and its suppliers are interdependent and a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.